Our prayer letter has been mailed out notifying our friends and supporters of our upcoming move to Thailand! We are so excited about what God has in store for us. The children are excited about living in a country where they can go and ride an elephant!!! Please pray for us as we have much to do in the next few months. We will have to decide what to sell and what to keep, what to take and what to store! With the baby coming in September, I am getting bigger every day and running out of energy. Pray for Lee, Cynthia and Andrew as they are trying to finish up the school year. They are somewhat behind. Thank the Lord, Randy is helping me get them through what is left. God has a lot for us "around the corner." I am looking forward to sharing with you the changes as He takes us through them!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This page is looking so nice!! You have put a LOT of work into it!!
ReplyDeleteHi Gwen! I'm glad you figured out the subscriptions box. Your page looks great!
ReplyDelete