It is hard to believe that William was four weeks old yesterday! And, four weeks ago yesterday, I did not think that I would feel as much like myself as I do. I thank the Lord that He has allowed me to recover faster than I thought I would. I still have a ways to go but I was able to start walking for exercise yesterday and that has made me feel better, also. As of last week, William weighed 5 pounds and 11 ounces! God is so good!
Now that William is here and things are pretty much back to normal, we have started the task of going through our things and dividing out what is to be sold and what is to be kept. We have been able to sell quite a few things so far, so now we just need to get some boxes and start packing. Our time here is quickly coming to an end. Please pray for us as we make decisions on things here. Please pray for our children also as the reality of moving is becoming more real to them.
We are sad to be leaving people we love, but we are looking forward to making new friends in a new land!
Now that William is here and things are pretty much back to normal, we have started the task of going through our things and dividing out what is to be sold and what is to be kept. We have been able to sell quite a few things so far, so now we just need to get some boxes and start packing. Our time here is quickly coming to an end. Please pray for us as we make decisions on things here. Please pray for our children also as the reality of moving is becoming more real to them.
We are sad to be leaving people we love, but we are looking forward to making new friends in a new land!
No comments:
Post a Comment