CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Day One of Language School

We have just returned from our first day of language school. I am surprised I don't have a headache! I learned a lot today and I realize that although this is a hard language to learn, I will be able to learn it! God will get me through another language. I look at it as another way to praise Him and glorify Him. God's majesty is visible in so many ways - through flowers, animals, people and languages! I am in awe, again, as I today can pick out 9 consonants and 12 vowels in a language that yesterday was totally unrecognizable. Please pray for us. We have class every day Monday through Friday ffrom 2-4 p.m. An old hymn says, "Oh, for a thousand tongues to sing my Great Redeemer's praise." I think I will be satisfied with three!





These are only the consonants!!!

1 comment:

  1. David constantly reminds me (and himself), "The Lord will equip you for what He has called you to do!" Keep it up... you'll get there!

    ReplyDelete